Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Homecoming, say what?!

Hello all!

There was a fresh chill in the air on my walk to my 8:30 a.m. class today.

Why did I include the time?
So you'd feel bad for me.

Anywho, the crisp morning air reminded me so much of Homecoming week in high school that it brought on some serious nostalgia. There was really nothing I loved more than getting ready for school dances. Well, for me, getting ready usually consisted of slapping on some eyeliner in the car on the way to the dance and saying a little prayer for dim romantic lighting. The reason for this is I never quite finished my own preparation becuase I was usually helping someone else with theirs. You can chalk it up to my perfectly charming, self-sacrificing disposition, (yeah, right) but in all honesty: I am a sucker for styling hair. It became a part of the pre-dance culture of my little group. Everyone would sit themselves down in front of a mirror and start on their faces while I would march from person to person and coif away.
I loved doing it, so much so that I have continued it here at school, but more on that little later.

Then I thought "Gee whiz! Homecoming's gotta be coming up soon!"
And by gum, it is!

So, for the next few days I will be posting hair tutorials so y'all can feel and look awesome at your dances.

And all you men out there- don't think this doesn't include you! I will also include some tutorials for you because you deserve spiffyness too.

Keep an eye out for the next post!

Cheers,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment